Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter and Camping

Went away with my brother and his family and my Mum camping for Easter. Was lovely to spend so much time with them all. I know my three kids really enjoyed all that time with their little cousins too. The weather was really kind to us too considering it was Easter! We had a few showers, cool nights and hot days, all in all good weather! So, here are is a selection of my favourites from the weekend, including an evening moon shot, which was done without  a tripod so forgive the camera shake! The final two are the moon setting on the last morning, and on the other side the sun coming up through the trees. I get why photographers get up early for the glorious light at this time of morning, but I am so not an early morning person!!























No comments: